Thursday 31 December 2020

2020 - Masks and more

[Edited - originally published 27 January 2021 but moved to December 2020 for archiving.]

I’m rather late posting this (and I will probably move it to December’s archives) but this is what I managed to finish in 2020.


As expected, there were rather a lot of masks, but I was surprised to see that I finished five quilts. There was also a bit of garment sewing brought on by the lack of shopping opportunities due to lockdowns. My tally for 2020 is:

  • 1 crochet blanket
  • 1 bag
  • 1 quilted plant pot holder
  • 2 tunics
  • 3 pairs of cropped trousers
  • 5 quilts
  • ~50 masks

My fabric shopping has had to move online and most purchases have been successful, though one or two fabrics were not as expected and will end up being used for toiles. I did very little hand sewing and my EPP project ground to a halt. 

2020 was definitely an odd year and I do hope that 2021 is not going to be a repeat.

 

(A WordPress version of this post is available here as it may be more mobile-friendly for viewing and commenting.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.