Thursday 31 March 2022

Quilting Part 1

I was a bit optimistic when I thought I might manage to finish the quilting and binding this month. However, progress has been made and the grey sections have been quilted with straight line stitching.

 

My stash of Aurifil 40wt was lacking in the right colours for the criss-cross sections but fortunately they do a “Colour Builder” collection which has three very useful colours for this quilt.

I think I might try some free motion quilting in the criss-cross sections, but like most of my plans, this may be subject to change.

(A WordPress version of this post is available here as it may be more mobile-friendly for viewing and commenting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.