Monday 30 November 2020

Sewing to deadlines

This month’s sewing has been all about a quilt along, with just a few masks thrown in for good measure.


I decided to take part in Coffee Rings Studio’s Everlasting Star quiltalong and it has been quite a shock to the system! I’ve done various block of the month quilt alongs before and often ended up playing catch up on those, so having to make 6-7 blocks a week for this has taken the majority of all my sewing time.

 

We are now into the final week, and “all” I have to do this week is baste the quilt, quilt the quilt and bind the quilt. I wonder if I can book some time off work …

(A WordPress version of this post is available here as it may be more mobile-friendly for viewing and commenting.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.