Wednesday 27 February 2019

Finish-a-long 2019 – Q1, finish 1

Back in January, I signed up for the Finish-a-long and for Q1 I came up with a list of 6 projects ranging from quilt tops needing quilting to simple sewing of practical things.

It will come as no surprise that the quilts are still waiting and that I have finished one of the simple projects. A piece of felted wool is now a thick ironing pad.

Before

After :-)

There was not a lot of sewing involved but a piece of fabric bought for a specific purpose is now a usable item so I'll count it as a Finish.

Linking up with 2019 Q1 Finish-A-Long

(For 2019, I am trialling a version of this website on WordPress to see if it is more mobile-friendly  for commenting and posting. The WordPress version of this post is available here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.