Thursday 4 July 2013

Fat Quarterly Retreat - my name tag has arrived



Look what waiting for me when I got home from work the other day – it’s my name tag for FQR. Sarah from Duckeggthreads has made it to match colours on my blog and has cleverly included two pockets on the back which will be handy for my Oyster card, room key, small pair of scissors, loose change – in fact most of the essentials I’m likely to need could be kept close at hand.


My photos don’t really do the tag justice – I amazed by how teeny and neat the stitching is and that she has included my rather long blog and twitter name.

If you spot me at FQR, do come and say hello and admire Sarah's teeny stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.