Wednesday 13 May 2015

Fast Fabric





This is just a quick post to share with you the excellent service shown by Oakshott Fabrics (and the Royal Mail). After seeing some Oakshott fabrics at the quilt show in Uttoxeter, I decided it was better to bite the bullet and order some sample swatches rather than try to guess colour matching from online images. I placed my order yesterday and the swatches arrived this morning!



As Oakshott have shimmery effect which is difficult to photograph, the swatch packs will be very useful and are really rather good value. Most, I think, come with a money off voucher for future purchases and some include a mini charm pack. To find the swatch packs on the Oakshott website, just enter "sample" in the search box.

(Please note, this post is written purely because I am so pleased with the service from Oakshott and not because I have received anything other than my order from them.)

1 comment:

  1. what a good idea, I sew agree about things looking different on the internet. Off to Malvern this morning when Cheryl the friend I am staying with wakes up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.