Friday 27 February 2015

Fabric fast fail



I’m supposed to be on a fabric fast again, but I just don’t seem to be in the right frame of mind for it this year.

First of all there was this little pile of fabric from Abakhan’s (2m of Timeless Treasures Rain, 2m of wide (240cm) animal print sheeting for a quilt back and 3m of a charcoal blender).


Then there was this bag of scraps from Nadine at Leeds MQG.


Now, Simply Solids have a free UK postage weekend (valid until midnight Monday, no code required) and half a metre of Steeping Awakening was ordered this morning.


I do hope that I can get back to just saying no as I am rapidly running out of storage space.

1 comment:

  1. But Abakhan prices are too good to resist! and who can say no to scraps? Now, free postage is just too good to resist isn't it?

    I must admit that I'm not Priory Square's biggest fan but I HAD to get a 1/2m of Steeping Awakening whilst I usually only buy FQs! I reckon it'll make a bag lining.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.