Monday 30 April 2018

Blocks, blocks, blocks

I seem to have become reacquainted with my sewing machine and have been playing catch up with an online block of the month club. Several evenings of cutting and sewing saw me complete the blocks for January to April and I am now ready for  May’s block to be issued.


I have also completed the first of 35 low volume log cabin blocks for a Project Linus quilt challenge in the same online community. We are limited to two colours and neutrals and I think my interpretation might be stretching the rules a little, but hopefully will create a modern quilt suitable for an older child.
(Apologies if the formatting for this post is a little odd - I’m trying a new app to write posts from my iPad.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.