Thursday 29 June 2017

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe



Slow, but steady, progress is being made with the first set of blocks for the Patchwork of the Crosses quilt. After having picked just two fabrics so far, I thought it time to make the third choice – the one that will be used for the squares in the “sashing”.

I chose several fabrics from my Liberty stash, but having photographed them with the two other fabrics, I think I might have to go back for another rummage or change my plans and go for the scrappy approach.




If it takes me this long to come up with just three fabrics, picking fabrics and choosing layouts for the crosses blocks could take some time.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Are you doing 1" blocks? If so, I've lots spare from mine if you want themg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.