I've decided to attempt a lite version of a fabric fast and see how I go. Mine will only run until Easter and because I love to find a bargain, my exceptions are:
* I can buy Liberty lawn from the Lancaster factory shop.
* I can buy from the Abakhan sale.
* I can buy plain/textured solids to go with stash fabric.
* I can buy fabrics for quilt backings.
* I can buy sale fabrics if they have been reduced and then further reduced.
I've also promised to make a quilt for my husband and my final exception is I can buy fabric for this once we've decided on a pattern.
Well, now this is written for all to see, let's see how I do.