Friday, 10 January 2014

First finish of 2014

After putting in writing that my husband had been waiting over a year for a pair of pyjama trousers, I decided to make these my first project of 2014. So on New Year's Day, I got the fabric and pattern and started cutting and sewing.

After a few hours of sewing and trimming and pressing, the trousers were completed. I used French seams throughout and included both elastic and an elasticated drawstring in the waist casing. However, after waiting so long for these, my husband seems to be in no rush to try them on, so a photo of them on a hanger will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.