Friday 5 April 2013

Apples and Sprouts - instructions to make a mini iPad case

This tutorial has been updated - please use the iPadded tutorial in the Projects/Tutorials section.


When I made my iPad mini case, I didn't think on to take lots of photos which would have made it easier to write a tutorial. However, I've put together a basic set of instructions for making this project.

The instructions and patterns are available as pdf files and have been designed to print on A4 paper. Please check that the pattern file prints to the correct size, especially if using a different paper size.

Click here for the instructions
Click here for the pattern
Click here for instructions to make a zipped pocket (from U-Handbag)

I've also created a new "Project" section on the blog where you will find this project, and hopefully a few others in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I’d like to be able to respond where appropriate - if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address.